Happy Friday!! Today we have another hilarious episode of Blossoming Babes Q&A! I’ll warn you now, today’s questions are extra silly and weird LOL! Courtney and I love showing you our fun personalities and we hope you enjoy hearing them. As always, let us know YOUR answer to the questions on instagram @Blossomingmommyandbaby!
In today’s episode, Courtney and I answer the following questions:
- What is Courtney’s biggest pet peeve in motherhood?
- If Jenni got stuck in an elevator and was forced to listen to only one song, which would it be?
- If Courtney could only eat one food for the rest of her life, what would she eat?
- If Jenni wasn’t married and was on a dating website, which one would she chose to be on?
- If Courtney was an animal, what animal would she be?
- What does Jenni value most in friendship?
As always, we hope you enjoy learning more about the Babes behind Blossoming Mommy and Baby. Tune in next week for more fun, laughs, and girl chat!
- Grab your podcast perk pack!
- Activate Your Blossom To Be Fit MOMMY Membership!
- Gain Your Grounded and Glowing Access
- Grab Your Freebie
- Jennifer Blossom Contact: email@example.com, www.blossomingmommyandbaby.com
- Find Blossoming Mommy and Baby on social media: @blossomingmommyandbaby
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Let us know by leaving us a rating and review on iTunes! This is also a great way to help other mamas, just like YOU, find and enjoy the Blossoming Mommy and Baby Show. You can also spread the love by sharing this episode with a girlfriend, family member, or coworker!
Have a question you’d like to hear answered? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us over on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @Blossomingmommyandbaby.
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Blossoming Mommy and Baby Show on your podcast app to make sure you never miss out on the latest, gorgeous episodes! You can also be the first to know when a new episode airs and receive a special gift from us when you subscribe to our email list HERE!