Crunchy Granola Bar
SPICE up your family lunches and after school snacks with homemade, crunchy granola bars! No worries here! All of our ingredients can be found in your kitchen, meaning NO processed foods and NO artificial preservatives. Say hello to Blossomingmommyandbaby's newest recipe, The Crunchy Granola Bar! Packed full of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, this bar is sure to leave your tummy, muscles, and tastebuds happy.
Most importantly, this recipe is toddler and husband approved. :) Let's get to it!
-1 cup GF oats
-1 cup almond butter
-5 dates (whole/raw)
-1/2 cup organic chocolate chips
-1/2 cup organic maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray
3. In a separate bowl, combine: oats, quinoa, chia seed, almonds, coconut flakes, cinnamon, and pumpkin seeds. Add mixture to baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine: almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, and chocolate chips. Continue to stir on low/med heat until well mixed. Do not burn.
5. Remove chocolate mixture from heat and pour over oat mixture.
6. Chop dates (and remove pits if necessary), then add to chocolate oat mixture.
7. Line baking dish with wax paper and spray with nonstick.
8. Pour mixture into baking dish and let chill for at least 1-2 hours.
Yummy! Enjoy + remember to let your kiddos help you in the kitchen! Also, be sure to snap a pic of you and your littles making this sweet little treat and check in with your #blossomingmommyandbaby community using @blossomingmommyandbaby! You are truly blossoming in your baking skills, mama! #getit
Was this recipe swoon-worthy? Be sure to share below with your girlfriends so she can swoon with us!